Cleaning and safety practices
The Mosque of Cordoba with its striking Moorish architecture
The cobbled streets of the medieval Jewish Quarter
Perfect photo opportunities overlooking the Roman Bridge
Relaxed café culture with charming squares & gardens
City’s turbulent history is brought to life by your guide
What's included, what's not
Transport on an air conditioned coach.
Multilingual escort guide
Admission to the Mosque, Synagogue and gardens.
Lunch, drinks or other services not specified.
Know before you book
You must be able to climb and descend stairs / walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
Please note that the duration of the tour may vary depending on the pick-up point.
Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
Other pick up points might be available. Please contact Julià Travel 48 hours prior to your tour departure date to re-confirm your booking and pickup point details calling at 0034 95 210 5996 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. From Monday to Friday between 9AM – 1PM and 4PM to 8PM.
What you can expect
One of our air-conditioned coaches will pick you up at your meeting point in Costa del Sol. Remember to reconfirm your tour details at least 48h prior your activity! Sit back and relax on the journey to Cordoba.
Discover the mix of cultures in Cordoba with a panoramic tour through town. See some of the city most important landmarks, such as its Synagogue and the Mosque. Explore the narrow streets of its Jewish Quarter and Old Town. Visit the Mosque, built during the Arab occupation period and later converted into a Catholic Church. Admire the building colourful mosaics and spectacular stained-glass windows. Your guide will tell you everything you should know about the same.
You will have free time once the guided visit finishes to have lunch on your own, in case you decided not to add it to your booking. Meet your guide back again at the Alcázar of Cordoba to return to Costa del Sol.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Malaga City Center, in front of Caixa Bank
- Avenida de Andalucía
- Málaga Andalucía
- Estepona City Center
- 4 Avenida Litoral
- Estepona Andalucía 29680
- Marbella City Center
- 3 Avenida Ramón y Cajal
- Marbella Andalucía 29601
- Torremolinos City Center, Hotel Natali
- 28 Calle Hoyo
- Torremolinos Andalucía 29620
- Fuengirola City Center, Hotel El Puerto
- 32 Paseo Marítimo Rey de España
- Fuengirola Andalucía 29640
3.8 average out of 5 rating of 30 reviews
Sort reviews by
Download the ebookers app and make the most of your trip
- Profit! You earn more BONUS+ in the app than on desktop
- Get real-time travel updates, such as gate changes and flight delays
- View upcoming trip details, hotel address information and get maps for directions