Donostia - San Sebastián City Tour Bus, Hop On - Hop Off
- Significant sights of the charmingly beautiful San Sebastián
- Flexibility & freedom to explore all day at your own pace
- Service covers the city with audio commentary in 8 languages
- Lively café culture on Alameda del Boulevard
- Grandeur of the city hall in a stunning beachside location
1-Day, Bus Pass San Sebastian in Multilingual
Audio guide in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, and Spanish.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 4 and younger are complimentary.
- The service operates from 10:30am to 5:30pm on High Season and from 10:30h to 04:30pm on Low Season. Please check the schedules for more details.
- The loops last approximately 1 hour, and buses depart every hour.
- During some event days, traffic might be restricted in certain areas and may affect the number of stops available.
- IMPORTANT: The regular Donosti City Tour service may be affected due to ongoing events in the city, adverse traffic conditions or force majeure reasons out of our control.
- Route variations, bus delays and reduced frequency may occur at any time without prior notice due to Covid-19 safety protocols, events, public celebrations, demonstrations, traffic congestion, and road closures.
- Frequency is every 1h and available only Friday, Saturday and Sunday until new notification.
What you can expect
Donostia-San Sebastián City Tour boasts a fleet of buses designed expressly for urban guided sightseeing tours. They travel at a maximum speed of 25 km/h. Our buses have a canopy in case of rain, panoramic windows that provide easy visibility for all passengers and TFT screens with information about different places on the tour.
Each of our buses has the capacity for 67 people and a space adapted for people with reduced mobility.
If you want to tour Donostia – San Sebastián at your leisure and without a fixed schedule, the open-top double-decker sightseeing Bus is the most comfortable and efficient option. The route has 14 stop points, and you can start the tour at any one of them. Our tour lasts approximately 1 hour.
- Aquarium/Paseo Nuevo
- San Telmo/Parte Vieja
- Plaza Guipúzcoa
- Estación de bus-tren/Tabakalera
- Playa Zurriola/Kursal
- La Concha
- La Perla
- Playa Ondarreta
- Peine del Viento
- Funicular Igeldo
- Barrio del Antiguo
- Palacio Miramar
- Catedral Buen Pastor
Discover “The Pearl of the Cantabrian Sea” with the Donostia San Sebastián City Tour and enjoy our Hop-on Hop-off service, which lets you get on and off as often as you want at any stop along the route. Take advantage of this service to discover the places of interest on the route.
The tour bus route is designed to let you experience every last detail of this magnificent city. The Donostia San Sebastián City Tour will take you to the most important sightseeing spots, from the Paseo Nuevo, home to the Aquarium, to the Plaza del Funicular, where you can visit Chillida’s famous sculpture “Peine del Viento” or climb to the top of Monte Igeldo and enjoy its theme park.
Service and schedule:
- Low season: Departures on selected dates at 10:30h, 11:30h, 12:30, 13:30h, 15:30h & 16:30h.
- 01/01 - 01/06 daily
- 11/01 - 10/03 Friday, Saturday and Sunday (Except 20/02)
- 4/11 - 17/11 daily (Except 10/11)
- 22/11 - 15/12 Friday, Saturday and Sunday (Except 24/11)
- 20/12 - 31/12 daily (Except 22/11)
- Medium season (15/03 - 12/04 / 24/04 - 30/06 / 01/10 - 3/11): Daily departures at 10:30h, 11:30h, 12:30h, 13:30h, 15:30h, 16:30h y 17:30h.
- High season (13/04 - 23/04 / 01/07 - 31/07 / 01/09 - 30/09) Daily departures at 10:30h, 11h, 11:30h, 12h, 12:30h, 13h, 13:30h, 15h, 16h, 17h, 18h, 19h.
- Extra season (01/08 - 31/08) Daily departures at 10:30h, 11h, 11:30h, 12h, 12:30h, 13, 13:30h, 15h, 16h, 17h, 18h, 19h y 20h.
3.1 average out of 5 rating of 14 reviews
Sort reviews by
Download the ebookers app and make the most of your trip
- Profit! You earn more BONUS+ in the app than on desktop
- Get real-time travel updates, such as gate changes and flight delays
- View upcoming trip details, hotel address information and get maps for directions