Cleaning and safety practices
A scenic look at the beautiful Island of Efate & its people
Traditional Melanesian welcome at the village of Iarofa
Chance to see fire walking & learn about local culture
Freedom to swim in pristine beaches & take unique photos
Delicious buffet lunch served at a rustic restaurant
What's included, what's not
Guided tour of Efate
Return transport to and from your Port Vila hotel
Live tour commentary provided in English
Meals and drinks not listed as Inclusions
Know Before You Book
Children 1 and younger are complimentary.
Children 12 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
If you are prone to motion sickness, please take any necessary precautions. Consult a medical professional before taking any medication.
At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
Tour stops vary.
Return transport is available from most centrally located Port Vila hotels. Please arrange pick-up from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
What you can expect
The forests, rivers, and traditions of Vanuatu surround you on a trip filled with outstanding sights around the island of Efate. Your guide shows you to destinations from the lush wilderness of the interior to little villages and terrific viewpoints along the Pacific coast.
After you're picked up from your hotel, a minibus takes you through the rainforest to the cultural village of Iarofa. Here, you can relax with morning tea, witness the time-honored practice of fire walking, and get an introduction to the traditional customs that the island's people have been keeping alive.
Next, you're taken to a refreshing natural swimming hole, where you can jump in for a dip or just explore the beautiful gardens at Eden on the River. Your guide then shows you to an idyllic sandy beach, past more contemporary villages, and to a rustic restaurant for a freshly prepared buffet-style lunch.
In the afternoon, you follow the picturesque coast of Havana Harbour to the beach at Gideons Landing, where you get another chance to cool off in the sea. Pass by the Klems Hill Lookout and some great view of Mele Bay on the way back to Port Vila.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks and gloves required
- Individually wrapped food options available
Download the ebookers app and make the most of your trip
- Profit! You earn more BONUS+ in the app than on desktop
- Get real-time travel updates, such as gate changes and flight delays
- View upcoming trip details, hotel address information and get maps for directions