About this activity
What's included, what's not
loveOttawa photo of our guest(s)
Coffee and/or Tea - Complimentary coffee/tea/refreshment
Know Before You Book
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Service animals allowed
Near public transport
Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Returns to original departure point
What you can expect
Follow us on our signature photowalk, and explore Ottawa at its core!
We will venture out on foot and discover the city centre area, where we will stop at important landmarks, historic monuments and places of cultural interest, such as Parliament Hill, the Rideau Canal, Confederation Park, the Byward Market, the National Gallery, the Alexandria Bridge, the History Museum and more. We will also view the city from across the river and visit less-known spots from which you will have the opportunity to capture the city from a unique scope.
Along the way, we will talk about composition, lighting and unique angles. We will also explore photography from a non-technical perspective, discussing the concept of “open mind, open heart and open eyes”. We will finish our photo walk with a visit to a local and favourite café/restaurant, where you will have the opportunity, if you wish, to take food/drink shots, and share/discuss your captures as well as receive some loveOttawa photo editing tips.
You’ll take home not only memorable imagery of what you’ve seen, but also come away with the importance of looking at the familiar with curious and creative eyes.
• Peace Tower, Parliament Hill, Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0A2 Canada
• National War Memorial, Elgin Street Confederation Square, Ottawa, Ontario K1N 9N6 Canada
• ByWard Market, 267 Dalhousie St Suite 202, Ottawa, Ontario K1N 7E3 Canada
• National Gallery of Canada, 380 Sussex Dr, Ottawa, Ontario K1N 9N4 Canada
• Sparks Street Mall, 100 Sparks St Suite 200, Ottawa, Ontario K1P 5B7 Canada
• Major's Hill Park, Behind the Chateau Laurier, Ottawa, Ontario K1N 8S7 Canada
• Canadian Museum of History, 100 Laurier St, Gatineau, Quebec K1A 0M8 Canada
Best Deals on Things to Do
Download the ebookers app and make the most of your trip
- Profit! You earn more BONUS+ in the app than on desktop
- Get real-time travel updates, such as gate changes and flight delays
- View upcoming trip details, hotel address information and get maps for directions