Flintstones Buggy Adventure - Punta Cana
Cleaning and safety practices
- Touring one of the best buggy trails in Bavaro & Punta Cana
- Visit to a local house and a Dominican coffee tasting
- Small-group off-road adventure in the countryside
- Chance to visit the most beautiful cave in Bavaro
- Opportunity to discover a lot of figures at the fantasy cave
Tour - Family Buggy
Select this option for a 5-seater buggy. Live Commentary in English.
Tour - Double Buggy
Select this option for a 2-seater buggy. Live Commentary in English.
Tour - Single Buggy
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Minimum age is 3 years old. Minimum driving age 18 years. Driving licence required.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Hotel pick-up is available from Punta Cana, Cabeza de Toro, Bavaro, and Uvero Alto.
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
What you can expect
This amazing Flintstones buggy tour starts at a conveniently located ranch in the heart of Bavaro, on the coast of Punta Cana. Enjoy a day of off-road adventure as you drive your dune buggy-style vehicle on dusty trails through the majestic Dominican countryside.
Before your buggy excursion, all passengers receive instructions about the safety and operation of the vehicles. You can drive your own automatic buggy and follow the tour guide who leads the group. The trail is 6.2 miles (10 km) long and takes you through a variety of vegetation, hilly expanses, and rock formations. The trail goes straight through the countryside where you can see donkeys, cows, horses, sheep, pigs, and many different types of birds.
After about 25 minutes of driving, the first stop is at a typical Dominican campo and the local colmado (a small supermarket) where you can taste some real Dominican coffee. Immerse yourself in Dominican culture as you join locals from the surrounding villages and farms doing their daily shopping.
Around 20 minutes later, the tour continues off-road, and you are immediately surrounded by breathtaking views. Travel past colourful houses and across the amazing landscape of banana plantations and farmland. This is the true Dominican Republic. The trail gets even more rough and wild, and there are some spectacular views of the cliffs that have been formed over millions of years. Then, head to the Cave of Fantasy. This is not a public cave, so it’s accessible only on this tour and is truly an authentic experience. After exploring the cave, go up the stairs to Bedrock City to immerse yourself in a fun Flintstones world.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitiser provided
4.6 average out of 5 rating of 270 reviews
Sort reviews by
Download the ebookers app and make the most of your trip
- Profit! You earn more BONUS+ in the app than on desktop
- Get real-time travel updates, such as gate changes and flight delays
- View upcoming trip details, hotel address information and get maps for directions