Full Day Trip To Lake Manyara National Park
- Visit the most famous tree climbing lion park in Tanzania
- Excellent wildlife viewing in the natural habitat
- Explore flamingo and yellow billed stock breeding grounds
- Experience the wonders of a safari at your own pace
- Experiences: Big 5 game drives, bird watching & African sun
Lake Manyara National Park Guided Day Tour from Arusha
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Minimum age 3 years age
What you can expect
A spectacular one-day trip that includes wildlife-viewing and an opportunity to learn about the everyday lives of Tanzanian villagers. On the edge of the Rift Valley, Lake Manyara National Park is small, but its diverse eco-systems pack in a huge variety of animal and birdlife. It is rightly famous for its tree-climbing lions, but also for its boisterous baboons! A riot of colour is provided by the birdlife here, and your daytrip also includes a village tour of Mto wa Mbu.
Day1 : Arusha - Lake Manyara National Park - Arusha
Your day tour begins with your hotel pick-up at the morning, followed by a pleasant drive westwards to Lake Manyara National Park. First of all, we enjoy this morning with an introduction to northern Tanzanian culture, taking a short beak to fascinating Mto wa Mbu village. Incredibly, this 'village' is actually home to over eighteen thousand inhabitants, drawn from 120 different tribes. Lake Manyara is rightly famous for its tree-climbing lions, but they're far from the only highlight: by the end of an exhilarating afternoon, you could easily have spotted elephant, hippo, wildebeest, buffalo and giraffe, plus many other species. Pink-hued flamingos, one of 400 bird species recorded here, provide a splash of colour. Late afternoon drive back to your hotel in Arusha.
Download the ebookers app and make the most of your trip
- Profit! You earn more BONUS+ in the app than on desktop
- Get real-time travel updates, such as gate changes and flight delays
- View upcoming trip details, hotel address information and get maps for directions