About this activity
What's included, what's not
Business Car MB E Class (up to 3 passengers) or Luxury Van MB V Class (up to 6 passengers)
Hotel/port pickup and drop off
Transport by private vehicle
4/8 hs disposal
Pick up: maximum 20 minutes waiting time included
Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 hand baggage. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please enquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A maximum of 6 people per booking
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Genoa, Metropolitan City of Genoa, Italy
Departure time: Flexible
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
What you can expect
Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our
Business Car Mercedes Benz E class (up to 3 passengers)
or Luxury Van Mercedes Benz V class (up to 6 passengers).
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Genoa with ease with this private 4 or 8-hour chauffeured minivan service. Hop aboard your minivan at Genoa Port or from your hotel then spin through the city streets with a private driver. Discover diverse corners of Genoa such as the Molo district and Via Garibaldi. You and group decide which attractions will include.
Here are our top five recommendations:
• Piazza De Ferrari and Piazza Matteotti: Take a walk and enjoy the large ornate fountain. Admire the diferent buildings and 19th century architecture. Palace of the Doges, the Carlo Felice Theatre and San Lorenzo Cathedral take place here.
• Via Garibaldi: One of the most important streets in Genoa and is famous for its large amount of palaces and fine architecture. Prominent buildings such as the Palazzo Rosso, the Palazzo Bianco the Palazzo Doria Tursi, the Palazzo Lomelino and the Palazzo Pantaleo.
• Genoa Harbour: This 22 km harbour offers a huge amount of potential for tourism and includes a myriad of bars, restaurants and museums, such as the maritime museum and the aquarium.
• Cimitero Monumentale di Staglieno: The national monumental cemetery is located on the hillside of the Staglieno district of Genoa. Surrounded by arched walkways and porticoes, enjoy the architecture and look at the different styles of tomb and gravestones.
• Porta Soprana: Visit the best-known gate of the ancient walls of Genoa which constitute the several circle of walls that protected and defended the city of Genoa.
All of our Chauffeurs are multi-lingual, have lots of experience, and will be present in full Chauffeur uniform.
5.0 average out of 5 rating of 1 reviews
Sort reviews by
Best Deals on Things to Do
Download the ebookers app and make the most of your trip
- Profit! You earn more BONUS+ in the app than on desktop
- Get real-time travel updates, such as gate changes and flight delays
- View upcoming trip details, hotel address information and get maps for directions