Cleaning and safety practices
Rugged & unspoiled natural beauty, caves & fortresses
The living history of “the Rock” lingering in every corner
VAT-free zone—a shopping paradise
Multi-cultural legacy & blend of British & Spanish customs
Barbary Macaques running free—Europe's only wild monkeys
What's included, what's not
Transport on an air conditioned coach.
Multilingual escort guide.
Free time for shopping.
Admission to Saint Michael’s Cave.
Lunch, drinks or other services not specified above.
Know Before You Book
You must be able to climb and descend stairs and walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
You must bring a passport for entering Gibraltar.
Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
Please note the duration of the tour is approximate and may vary depending on the pick-up point.
Other pick up points might be available. Please contact Julià Travel 48 hours prior to your tour departure date to re-confirm your booking and pickup point details calling apt 0034 95 210 5996 or email email@example.com. From Monday to Friday between 9AM – 1PM and 4PM to 8PM.
What you can expect
You will be collected from your designated pick up point in Costa del Sol by one of our air-conditioned coaches. Remember to reconfirm your details at least 48h before the activity! From there, sit back and relax on your journey to Gibraltar.
On arrival, a local guide will pick you up and you will start a guided tour through the city. See the port of Gibraltar, the walled inner city, Europa Point and St. Michael’s Cave. Then, climb up the highest point open to the public of the Rock of Gibraltar. Enjoy amazing views of the Mediterranean, Spain and Morocco from the same. See and take pictures of the wild monkeys, popularly known as Barbary Apes. Given they are wild animals, we advise you not to get to close, feed or touch them.
After the guided tour, you will be given some free time to have lunch. Stroll around Main Street and enjoy the benefits of duty-free products.
Meet your guide back again at the designated time for the return trip to Costa del Sol.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Malaga City Center, in front of Caixa Bank
- Avenida de Andalucía
- Málaga Andalucía
- Marbella City Center, San Cristobal Hotel
- 3 Avenida Ramón y Cajal
- Marbella Andalucía 29601
- Estepona city center
- 4 Avenida Litoral
- Estepona Andalucía 29680
- Torremolinos city center, Natali Hotel
- 28 Calle Hoyo
- Torremolinos Andalucía 29620
- Fuengirola city center, El Puerto Hotel
- 32 Paseo Marítimo Rey de España
- Fuengirola Andalucía 29640
3.9 average out of 5 rating of 130 reviews
Sort reviews by
Download the ebookers app and make the most of your trip
- Profit! You earn more BONUS+ in the app than on desktop
- Get real-time travel updates, such as gate changes and flight delays
- View upcoming trip details, hotel address information and get maps for directions