Leeds Castle, Canterbury, Greenwich & Dover with River Cruise
Cleaning and safety practices
- Leeds Castle, known as the “loveliest castle in the world”
- Canterbury Cathedral—home of English Christianity
- View of the White Cliffs of Dover & the English Channel
- Greenwich, home of the observatory & where world time is set
- Relaxing cruise on the River Thames from Greenwich to London
Tour with Lunch Pack
Live Commentary in Mandarin.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- If Leeds Castle is closed, you will visit Dover Castle instead.
- Check-in is 20 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Please note: The tour itinerary and order may change.
What you can expect
Travel to the serene countryside around Leeds Castle, explore the medieval city of Canterbury, and continue to Dover for a peek over the famous white cliffs. Take a stroll in the pretty riverside district of Greenwich and end the day with a cruise along the River Thames back to central London.
Venture deep into the Kent countryside to explore Leeds Castle, described by Lord Conway as the “loveliest castle in the world.” Stroll around its 500-acre (202-ha) landscaped parkland, which surrounds an idyllic island, and learn about the castle's fascinating history.
Stop for a visit in the medieval city of Canterbury—the centre of English Christianity. At Canterbury Cathedral, learn how Henry VIII destroyed the original structure, along with other religious buildings, just to suit his needs. Next, make your way to the south coast to see the rugged landscape of the English Channel and the White Cliffs of Dover, which have served as a port for more than 2,000 years.
In Greenwich, witness outstanding examples of 17th-century Baroque architecture, such as the Old Royal Naval College designed by Sir Christopher Wren, and then complete your day with a delightful River Thames cruise that takes you from Greenwich to Embankment Pier in central London.
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, we have removed lunch packs on all of our tours for the foreseeable future.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks and gloves required
- Masks and gloves provided
- Hand sanitiser provided
3.9 average out of 5 rating of 137 reviews
Sort reviews by
Download the ebookers app and make the most of your trip
- Profit! You earn more BONUS+ in the app than on desktop
- Get real-time travel updates, such as gate changes and flight delays
- View upcoming trip details, hotel address information and get maps for directions