Cleaning and safety practices
VIP PRIVATE Tour just you and your Group.
Focus on your areas of interest
Go at your speed. If you want to sit for ice cream we can
See the hidden gems & treasure you wouldn't find on your own
Choose your start time. 10am, 2pm, 4pm or 6pm
About this activity
What's included, what's not
VIP PRIVATE History, Legends & Lore Tour, Guided Old Town Stroll in English, up to 2 hours
Historic Photographs shown
Over 312 year's worth of history, legends & lore shared
Trivia, fun facts and Old Town secrets shared during the Tour
We do not usually go inside the buildings during the Tour, we reminisce from the outside walkways
Tours meet at our Ticket Window in Old Town. Transport to and from Old Town is NOT included.
Know Before You Book
Tours are held rain, storm or shine. All sales final. Dress for the weather with comfortable walking shoes.
Tours are a 1-mile leisurely Old Town Stroll with several opportunities to sit down along the way. No hills. No stairs. Not continual walking.
All sales are final 24 hours before event. No refunds for any reason. Tickets are valid for one year.
Tours are accessible for wheelchairs, scooters, strollers, walkers canes and other mobility devices.
By purchasing Tickets on-line the Customer agrees they are submitting their electronic consent, agreement and waiver to follow and adhere to all COVID-19 Rules, Regulations & Safe Practises as dictated by the Governor of the State of NM
What you can expect
VIP Private History Tours:
Get up close and personal with Old Town
We'll customise the tour to suit your own interests
Take a more in-depth look at Old Town's historic properties, cultures and community
The casual atmosphere of a Private History Tour allows for more questions and detailed interaction with our guides
Enjoy the individual service and personal atmosphere of a private tour
Your knowledgeable Guide is ready to respond to (almost) your every need or request
*Your private tour is really yours, because your questions and comments will shape the route, focus, the stories and even the locations that the tour explores
We KNOW Old Town!We know the sights, sounds, flavours, people, shops, products, places, photo opportunities and all of the unique things that give visitors the complete “Old Town Experience”. Whether you're visiting Old Town for just a few hours or for several days, we ensure that you won't miss a thing! We will show and tell you Old Town's Secrets!
Private History Tours available most days at 10am, 2pm, 4pm (and at 6pm during Balloon Fiesta).
Get up close and personal with Old Town Albuquerque! We'll customise the tour to suit your own interests. Take a more in-depth look at Old Town's historic properties, cultures and community.
- The casual atmosphere of a Private History Tour allows for more questions and detailed interaction with our guides.
- Enjoy the individual service and personal atmosphere of a private tour
- Your knowledgeable guide is ready to respond to (almost) your every need or request
- Your private tour is really yours, because your questions and comments will shape the route, focus, the stories and even the locations that the tour explores
- 75-minutes to two hours
TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED AT LEAST TWO-HOURS BEFORE TOUR START TIME ON THE DATE YOU WISH TO ATTEND!
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided
Download the ebookers app and make the most of your trip
- Profit! You earn more BONUS+ in the app than on desktop
- Get real-time travel updates, such as gate changes and flight delays
- View upcoming trip details, hotel address information and get maps for directions