Tadoba National Park Tour From Nagpur
- Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve
- Beauty of the village Khosla
- Fell the calmness at the Tadoba Lake
- Erai Dam
Nagpur-Tadoba National Park in English, includes Drinks Only
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Please carry your Sports Shoes
What you can expect
Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve is one of the finest & largest National Parks in Maharashtra. It is one of India’s 47 project tiger reserves existing in India. It lies in Chandrapur district of Maharashtra state. This beautiful wild paradise is situated 45 km close to Chandrapur District of central Indian State Maharashtra, and is about 150 km from Nagpur city which is the nearest airport for visiting Tadoba national park. It is believed that Taru was the village chief who was killed in an fierce encounter with Tiger and thus a shrine was made in remembrance of God Taru. This region was predominantly ruled by Gond tribes which had their own Kingdom in large area of Central India. Their descendents are still can be seen in local villages.
This exquisite protected area is no less than paradise for nature lovers as well as wildlife buffs. The verdant beauty of woods and intriguing assortment of flora and fauna in Tadoba fascinates the tourists in no time. Other than a remarkable population of tigers, the park also boasts animals such as bison, hyena, wolf, sambar, spotted deer, chinkara, barking deer, nilgai, langur, wild boar, etc. Without a doubt, every wildlife lover must visit this destination to witness wildlife in the midst of enthralling panorama.
- On arrival at Nagpur our representative will pick you up from your location at 8 AM for the Tadoba National Park. Have fun in the tiger safari.The safari in Tadoba Tiger Reserve will give you the opportunity to explore the rich wildlife of the park and spot the animals like tiger, leopard, wild dogs, sloth bear, etc. There are three zones in the reserve that gives access to the Jeep Safari, namely Moharli (Mohurli) Zone, Tadoba Zone, and Kolsa Zone.
- Drop back to Nagpur in evening.
Download the ebookers app and make the most of your trip
- Profit! You earn more BONUS+ in the app than on desktop
- Get real-time travel updates, such as gate changes and flight delays
- View upcoming trip details, hotel address information and get maps for directions