Cleaning and safety practices
The city of Ephesus & Meryemana.
A little house is built on top of a mountain.
Unique pictures and selfies; Wishing wall.
Interesting stories & believes told by your tour guide.
Pick up & drop off from/to your meeting point.
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Private guide for a more personalised experience
Round-trip hotel transfer included
Hot tasty lunch.
Know Before You Book
Arrange your hotel pick-up information 24 hours prior to your trip date
Children aged younger than 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Hotel pick up is available
What you can expect
In the morning, at 9 AM you’ll find your tour guide waiting to take you on a new adventure, where you’ll visit one of the most amazing places in the whole of Turkey.
- You’ll be heading toThe city of Ephesus
One of the most beautiful tourist cities in Turkey not to be missed.
- It is a city consisting of monuments and roads with marble pillars, also is one of the most complete Roman cities and still exists in the Mediterranean region,
- This is the place to experience what was It lives in the golden age of the Roman Empire
**During the Roman era, the city continued to shine, and after the Goths destroyed the city in 263, its importance began to fade.
- Don't miss the Mammoth Library (the third largest in the ancient world), the well-preserved Theatre, and the Hadrian's Temple
- As your tour guide will add his touch on this amazing place just by telling very interesting stories about each corner of this place!!
Heading to your second stop
- ~ Meryemana ~ The Virgin Mary's House
It’s believed that virgin mary was spending her last days in Turkey, as you’ll be visiting her majestic home.
The little house is built on top of a mountain, once you get there you can feel the peace and calmness.
The tour will be filled with stories, believes and misfits where you’ll enjoy every second you’ll be spending in there. But outside, you can drink the holy water, light the candle, and tie your wish to the good luck wall.
After such cool activities, don’t forget to take unique pictures and selfies to make it memorable!
After Delicious hot lunch, you’ll be dropped off at your hotel/hostel.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks and gloves required
- Individually wrapped food options available
This information is provided by our partners
Download the ebookers app and make the most of your trip
- Profit! You earn more BONUS+ in the app than on desktop
- Get real-time travel updates, such as gate changes and flight delays
- View upcoming trip details, hotel address information and get maps for directions