Find cheap hotels in Alnmouth
Hotels from £98
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Alnmouth
Most frequently booked hotels in Alnmouth
Finding Alnmouth Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Alnmouth? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 6 Alnmouth hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Alnmouth
When you're deciding where to stay in Alnmouth, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise these hotels in Alnmouth for the free breakfast:
- Nether Grange
- The Saddle Bed & Breakfast
- Seafield House - Guest house
The quaint city of Alnmouth is known for its beaches. Popular attractions in and around Alnmouth include:
- Alnmouth Village Golf Club
- Warkworth Castle
- Alnwick Castle
- Dunstanburgh Castle
- Bamburgh Castle
- Warkworth Golf Course
- Willowburn Sports and Leisure Centre
When arranging your Alnmouth getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Alnmouth?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Alnmouth, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Alnmouth are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas May and June have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 9°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 17°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 18°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 3 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Alnmouth is 18 mm.