Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with body scrubs, facials or massages at Spirit Health Club
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Steps from Ulster Hall and 7 minutes on foot from Grand Opera House
Clayton Hotel Belfast ratings based on 16 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Clayton Hotel Belfast
Central Belfast hotel with excellent staff.
Nice hotel, well located and friendly staff
Two night break
Mature couple from Sidcup
About the Clayton Hotel BelfastLocation 22-26 Ormeau Avenue, Belfast, Northern Ireland BT2 8HS
Renovations + Closures
The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
- Hot tub
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimise noise and disturbance.
Clayton Hotel Belfast offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A hot tub, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the business-friendly Clayton Hotel Belfast. This 4-star Belfast hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 170 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.) (25.5 km / 15.9 mi)
- Train station: Belfast Central Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
Clayton Hotel Belfast offers 170 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath and complimentary toiletries. This Belfast hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Spirit Health Club has 4 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 8.5 and GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Clayton Hotel Belfast
- Clayton Belfast
- Belfast Holiday Inn
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from Tourism NI.