Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, TVs and premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and comfy beds to spaciousness and overall comfort
- Steps from Ulster Hall and Grand Opera House
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 738 reviews
About the Grand Central Hotel BelfastLocation 9-15 Bedford Street, Belfast, Northern Ireland BT2 7FF
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 3 meeting rooms available. The business-friendly Grand Central Hotel Belfast also features tour or ticket assistance, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This 4-star Belfast hotel is smoke free.
- 300 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Belfast Central Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
Grand Central Hotel Belfast offers 300 forms of accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature premium bedding. This Belfast hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and fans. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Electric kettle
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily.
Grand Central Hotel Belfast has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 25.00 for adults and GBP 25 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.