Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer pillowtop beds, digital TV and DVD players
- Free full breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and overall comfort
- Within a 15-minute walk of Queen's University of Belfast and Ulster Hall
Reviews from Trip Advisor
95.0% of guests recommend out of 3196 reviews
About the Tara LodgeLocation 36 Cromwell Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland BT7 1JW
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities are closed for Christmas Day (25 December) and Christmas Eve (24 December):
- Front desk
Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Tara Lodge also features tour or ticket assistance, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours). Self parking is free.
- 34 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 buildings
- Built in 1998
- Full breakfast (free)
- 1 conference room
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.) (26 km / 16.2 mi)
- Train station: Belfast Central Station (2 km / 1.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Tara Lodge offers 34 forms of accommodation with DVD players and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. Digital televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a rainfall showerhead and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Digital channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Iron and ironing board
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20.0 per day.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds.
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee
- Late check-out fee: GBP 15.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Tara Belfast
- Tara Lodge
- Tara Lodge Belfast
- Tara Hotel Belfast
This property has received its official star rating from Tourism NI.