Find cheap hotels in Bettystown
Hotels from £55
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Bettystown
Most frequently booked hotels in Bettystown
Finding Bettystown Hotels
So, you're considering going to Bettystown? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Bettystown has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Bettystown include:
- Funtasia Entertainment Centre
- Boyne River Valley
- Bru na Boinne Visitor Centre
- Beaulieu House and Gardens
- Sonairte Ecology Centre
- St Laurence's Gate
- Martello Tower
When making plans for your trip to Bettystown, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Dublin (DUB) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Bettystown?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Bettystown, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Bettystown are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and December, whereas April and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 168 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 154 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 226 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 211 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Bettystown is 759 mm.