Find cheap hotels in Balbriggan
Hotels from £51
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Balbriggan
Most frequently booked hotels in Balbriggan
Finding Balbriggan Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Balbriggan? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The welcoming city of Balbriggan is known for its restaurants, bars and walking. Popular attractions in and around Balbriggan include:
- Ardgillan Castle
- Ardgillan Demesne
- Malahide Castle
- Bru na Boinne Visitor Centre
- National Botanic Gardens
- Tolka Park
- Gormanston College
When making plans for your holiday in Balbriggan, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Dublin (DUB) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Balbriggan?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Balbriggan, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Balbriggan are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are August and December, whereas April and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 168 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 154 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 226 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 211 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Balbriggan is 759 mm.