Find cheap hotels in Bois-Normand-Pres-Lyre
Hotels from £46
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Bois-Normand-Pres-Lyre
Most frequently booked hotels in Bois-Normand-Pres-Lyre
Finding Bois-Normand-Pres-Lyre Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Bois-Normand-Pres-Lyre? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Bois-Normand-Pres-Lyre has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Bois-Normand-Pres-Lyre include:
- Beaumesnil Castle
- L'Aigle Public Park
- Juin 44 Museum
- Church of Saint Jean
- Musee du Verre
- Sainte Foy Church
- Musee du Pays de Conches
When is the Best Time to Explore Bois-Normand-Pres-Lyre?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Bois-Normand-Pres-Lyre, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Bois-Normand-Pres-Lyre are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are May and December, whereas April and May have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Bois-Normand-Pres-Lyre is 35 mm.