Find cheap hotels in Borba
Hotels from £32
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Borba
Most frequently booked hotels in Borba
Finding Borba Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Borba? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Borba
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Borba, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
The following Borba hotel is popular with travellers for the pool:
- Casa do Terreiro do Poço
The city of Borba has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Borba include:
- Paco Ducal
- Castelo de Vila Vicosa
- Torre das Tres Coroas
- Jardim de San Pedro
- Castelo Do Alandroal
- Santuario Da Padroeira De Portugal
- Chapel of Sao Bras
When is the Best Time to Explore Borba?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Borba, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Borba are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are November and January, whereas August and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 20°C and at night it is 6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 31°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 33°C and the nighttime average is 15°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Borba is 26 mm.