Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with Select Comfort beds, flat-screen TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, locker space and a business centre
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests like the accommodation for the comfy beds, overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Just a 2-minute drive from St. Michael Basilica and a few minutes from Place de la Victoire
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 239 reviews
About the Hilton Garden Inn Bordeaux CentreLocation 17 Allée de Rio, Bordeaux, Gironde 33800
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 4 meeting rooms available. A fitness centre, multilingual staff, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the business-friendly Hilton Garden Inn Bordeaux Centre. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Bordeaux hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 166 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- Built in 2018
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff members are multilingual
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
- Locker space
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Snack bar/deli
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac) (16.4 km / 10.2 mi)
- Train station: Bordeaux St-Jean Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Belcier Tram Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Garden Inn Bordeaux Centre offers 166 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and a safe. Select Comfort beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 49-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a shower with a hydromassage showerhead, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include telephones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Select Comfort beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Babette – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Babette café – On-site Cafe. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 22 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds, sofa beds and on-site parking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds, sofa beds and on-site parking.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- Parking height restrictions apply
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 18 and EUR 18 for adults, and EUR 0 and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 12 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.