Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies or patios, LCD TVs and DVD players
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served weekdays for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include tour or ticket assistance, a porter and luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and overall comfort to nice bathrooms and low noise level
- Within a 15-minute walk of Ballina Naval and Maritime Museum and Ballina Visitor Information Centre
Reviews from Trip Advisor
100.0% of guests recommend out of 452 reviews
About the Ballina Heritage InnLocation 229 River St, Ballina, NSW 2478
Ballina Heritage Inn offers its guests an outdoor pool, tour or ticket assistance, and laundry facilities. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Ballina Heritage Inn also features a porter/bellboy, camper van/bus/lorry parking, and a lift. Self parking is free. This 4-star Ballina motel is smoke free.
- 27 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway) (4.7 km / 2.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Ballina Heritage Inn offers 27 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and coffee/tea makers. Rooms open to balconies or patios. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and microwaves. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Ballina motel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. LCD televisions come with premium digital channels. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony or patio
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM and 8:00 AM.
Recreational amenities at the motel include an outdoor pool.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Friday: 9 AM-6 PM
- Saturday-Sunday: 9 AM-5 PM
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 9 AM - 6 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 9 AM - 5 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 10 and AUD 20 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Ballina Heritage Inn
- Ballina Heritage