Find cheap hotels in Cabo Rojo
Hotels from £47
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Cabo Rojo
Most frequently booked hotels in Cabo Rojo
Finding Cabo Rojo Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Cabo Rojo? If you'd like to find a place to stay that's located within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a spot to stay near the area's attractions such as Playa Sucia and Cabo Rojo Lighthouse. You can choose among 14 Cabo Rojo hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Cabo Rojo
When you're thinking about where to stay in Cabo Rojo, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like the following Cabo Rojo hotels for their free breakfast:
- Hotel Joyuda Beach
- Hacienda Tres Casitas
The following Cabo Rojo hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Combate Beach Resort
- Hotel Perichi's
- Grand Bahía Ocean View Hotel
Travellers who stayed at these hotels in Cabo Rojo appreciated the on-site gym:
- Beautiful Apartment With Ocean View And Located in Front Of Pool Beach in Front
- Escape To Paradise And Relax At This Amazing Penthouse Near Combate Beach!
Exploring Cabo Rojo
The scenic city of Cabo Rojo is known for its restaurants and beaches. Popular attractions in and around Cabo Rojo include:
- Playa Sucia
- Cabo Rojo Lighthouse
- Club Deportivo Del Oeste
- Isla de Ratones
- Tunel Guaniquilla
- Buye Beach
- Refugio Nacional Cabo Rojo
When making plans for your holiday in Cabo Rojo, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Mayaguez (MAZ-Eugenio Maria de Hostos) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Cabo Rojo?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Cabo Rojo, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Cabo Rojo are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and September, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 31°C and at night it is 17°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 152 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 33°C during the day and 18°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 617 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 33°C and the nighttime average is 21°C. Average precipitation for this season is 903 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 32°C and 18°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 490 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Cabo Rojo is 2162 mm.