Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy American cuisine at Miss Ricky's, one of the property's 4 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre and aerobics classes
- Guests speak favourably about the location's nightlife and the overall condition of the property
- Steps from Chicago Theatre and Chicago Riverwalk
- Pets welcome free of charge
Reviews from Trip Advisor
88.0% of guests recommend out of 2082 reviews
About the Virgin Hotels ChicagoLocation 203 N Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60601
There are 4 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 1430 square feet (133 square metres) and includes conference centres. A nightclub, a 24-hour fitness centre, and a rooftop terrace are also featured at the luxury Virgin Hotels Chicago. Parking is available for a fee. This Art Deco Chicago hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 250 guestrooms or units
- 26 levels
- 4 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 1430 sq ft of conference space
- 133 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1928
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Train station: Millennium Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Metro station: State Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Virgin Hotels Chicago offers 250 forms of accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters and premium bedding. 42-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead and a hydromassage showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; local and long-distance calls are complimentary (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Long distance calls (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
Miss Ricky's – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
The Commons Club – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Two Zero Three – This coffee shop specialises in local cuisine and only serves light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Cerise – This rooftop bar specialises in American cuisine and only serves light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Waterskiing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Number of children who can stay for free – 3
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 68 per night (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Virgin Hotels Chicago Hotel
- Virgin Hotels Hotel
- Virgin Hotels Chicago
- Virgin Hotels
- Virgin Hotels Chicago Hotel
- Virgin Hotels Chicago Chicago
- Virgin Hotels Chicago Hotel Chicago
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.