Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, flat-screen TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy local cuisine while dining at Antica Darsena
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, 5 meeting rooms and a terrace
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to shopping and the local sightseeing
- Just a 5-minute walk from Cathedral of Como and 9 minutes on foot from Volta Temple (Tempio Voltiano)
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Palace Hotel ratings based on 32 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Palace Hotel
Falls short of expectations
About the Palace HotelLocation Lungo Lario Trieste, 16, Como, CO 22100
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 5 meeting rooms available. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Palace Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Como hotel is smoke free.
- 94 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 buildings
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.) (51.9 km / 32.2 mi)
- Train station: Como San Giovanni Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Metro station: Como Nord Lago Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Palace Hotel offers 94 forms of accommodation with minibars and a hairdryer. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower with a deep soaking bath and a rainfall showerhead, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Antica Darsena – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Garden Bar Ceccato – Overlooking the garden, this bar only serves light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open selected days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Group Booking Policy: For bookings of 3 rooms or more, this property charges a 100% nonrefundable deposit, collected at booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Pets: EUR 20 per pet, per day
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 44 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and may not apply all year round. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 16 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Palace Como
- Palace Hotel Como
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).