Find cheap hotels in De Lutte
Hotels from £46
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in De Lutte
Most frequently booked hotels in De Lutte
Finding De Lutte Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to De Lutte? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 5 De Lutte hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in De Lutte
When you're deciding where to stay in De Lutte, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate the following hotel in De Lutte for the free breakfast:
- Hotel - Restaurant Het Ros van Twente
These De Lutte hotels are popular with guests for their pool:
- Landhuishotel & Restaurant De Bloemenbeek
- Landgoed De Wilmersberg
Exploring De Lutte
The welcoming city of De Lutte is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around De Lutte include:
- 't Goor Park
- Huize Keizer Museum
- St. Nicolaas Church
- Landgoed Singraven
- Sandstone Museum of Bad Bentheim
- Rijksmuseum Twente
- Bentheim Castle
When making plans for your trip to De Lutte, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Münster (FMO-Münster - Osnabrueck Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore De Lutte?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit De Lutte, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in De Lutte are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are June and July, whereas May and November have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is -1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in De Lutte is 27 mm.