Find cheap hotels in Dinalupihan
Hotels from £17
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Dinalupihan
Most frequently booked hotels in Dinalupihan
Finding Dinalupihan Hotels
So, you're considering going to Dinalupihan? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Dinalupihan has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Dinalupihan include:
- El Kabayo Riding Stables
- SM City Olongapo
- SBFZ Sports Complex
- Tree Top Adventure
- Harbor Point Mall
- Inflatable Island
- Funtastic Park Subic Bay
When making plans for your trip to Dinalupihan, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Olongapo (SFS-Subic Bay) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Dinalupihan?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Dinalupihan, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Dinalupihan are typically April and May, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas April and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 34°C and at night it is 22°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 10 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 34°C during the day and 24°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 11 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 24 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 32°C and 22°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 15 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Dinalupihan is 60 mm.