Find cheap hotels in Dolar
Hotels from £34
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Dolar
Most frequently booked hotels in Dolar
Finding Dolar Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Dolar? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Dolar has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Dolar include:
- La Calahorra Castle
- Puerto de la Ragua
- Guadix Caves
- Santiago Church
- Guadix Cave Interpretation Center
- Alcazaba de Guadix
- Guadix Cathedral
When is the Best Time to Explore Dolar?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Dolar, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Dolar are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas July and September have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 20°C and at night it is 8°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 72 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 11°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 43 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 18°C. Average precipitation for this season is 15 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 27°C and 9°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 89 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Dolar is 219 mm.