Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer deep-soaking bathtubs, 24-hour room service and LED TVs
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast offered for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and meeting rooms
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and comfy beds to spaciousness and overall comfort
- 5 minutes by car from Almond Valley Heritage Trust and 6 minutes from Five Sisters Zoo
Reviews from Trip Advisor
58.0% of guests recommend out of 684 reviews
About the Mercure Livingston HotelLocation Almondview, Livingston, Scotland EH54 6QB
Mercure Livingston Hotel offers its guests an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Mercure Livingston Hotel also features multilingual staff, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Livingston hotel is smoke free.
- 120 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (18.3 km / 11.4 mi)
- Train station: Livingston South Station (3.6 km / 2.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Mercure Livingston Hotel offers 120 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and free toiletries. 32-inch LED televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower with a deep soaking bath. This Livingston hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Digital channels
- Electric kettle
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
The Brasserie – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at noon
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mercure Livingston Hotel
- Mercure Livingston
- Livingston Ramada
- Mercure Livingston Scotland
- Mercure Livingston Hotel Livingston
- Ramada Livingston
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.