Find cheap hotels in Epen
Hotels from £48
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Epen
Most frequently booked hotels in Epen
Finding Epen Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Epen? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 15 Epen hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Epen
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Epen, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following Epen hotels for their free breakfast:
- Hotel Creusen
- Hotel Eperland
The following Epen hotel is liked by travellers for the swimming pool:
- Hotel Creusen
The city of Epen has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Epen include:
- Bonnefanten Museum
- Basilica of Our Lady
- Natural History Museum
- St. Servaas Church
- Klooster Wittem
- Vaals Labyrinth
When arranging your Epen getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Maastricht (MST-Maastricht - Aachen) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Epen?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Epen, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Epen are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are September and August, whereas October and May have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Epen is 29 mm.