Find cheap hotels in Gayville
Hotels from £38
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Gayville
Most frequently booked hotels in Gayville
Finding Gayville Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Gayville? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Gayville has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Gayville include:
- Riverside Park
- Westside Park
- Dakota Territorial Museum
- Spirit Mound
- Barstow Park
- National Music Museum
- University of South Dakota
When is the Best Time to Explore Gayville?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Gayville, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Gayville are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are June and May, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is -12°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 73 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and -2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 275 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 221 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and -12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 116 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Gayville is 685 mm.