Find cheap hotels in Glendale
Hotels from £64
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Glendale
Most frequently booked hotels in Glendale
Finding Glendale Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Glendale? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 10 Glendale hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Glendale
When you're thinking about where to stay in Glendale, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following Glendale hotel for the free breakfast:
- Historic Smith Hotel Bed And Breakfast
The welcoming city of Glendale is known for its natural parks, natural setting and excursions. Popular attractions in and around Glendale include:
- The Narrows
- Dixie National Forest
- Thunderbird Foundation for the Arts
- Alton Amphitheater
- Cascade Falls
- Orderville Canyon Trailhead
- Navajo Lake
When arranging your Glendale getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Cedar City, UT (CDC-Cedar City Regional) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Glendale?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Glendale, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Glendale are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are February and March, whereas June and May have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is -7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 114 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 33°C during the day and 1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 42 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 34°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 104 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 25°C and -7°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 87 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Glendale is 347 mm.