Find cheap hotels in Greensboro
Hotels from £41
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Greensboro
Most frequently booked hotels in Greensboro
Finding Greensboro Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Greensboro? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Greensboro
When you're deciding where to stay in Greensboro, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate this Greensboro hotel for the free breakfast:
- The Captain's Watch Inn
The city of Greensboro has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Greensboro include:
- Rohannas Golf Course
- Greene County Museum
- University Town Center
- Mylan Puskar Stadium
- Dick Dlesk Soccer Stadium
- West Virginia University Evansdale
- Mountaineer Field
When making plans for your trip to Greensboro, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Morgantown, WV (MGW-Morgantown Municipal) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Greensboro?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Greensboro, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Greensboro are typically July and June, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and July, whereas October and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 258 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 312 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 278 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and -5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 248 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Greensboro is 1096 mm.