Find cheap hotels in Guana Island
Hotels from £76
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Guana Island
Most frequently booked hotels in Guana Island
Finding Guana Island Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Guana Island? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Guana Island
When you're thinking about where to stay in Guana Island, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like the following hotel in Guana Island for the free breakfast:
- Guana Island
Exploring Guana Island
The city of Guana Island has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Guana Island include:
- The Baths
- Cane Garden Bay Beach
- White Bay Beach
- Annaberg Plantation
- Bitter End Gardens
- Trunk Bay
- Josiah's Bay Beach
When making plans for your holiday in Guana Island, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Tortola (EIS-Terrance B. Lettsome Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Guana Island?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Guana Island, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Guana Island are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are September and October, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 30°C and at night it is 22°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 132 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 212 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 25°C. Average precipitation for this season is 309 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 32°C and 23°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 346 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Guana Island is 999 mm.