Find cheap hotels in Herefoss
Hotels from £82
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Herefoss
Most frequently booked hotels in Herefoss
Finding Herefoss Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Herefoss? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Herefoss has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Herefoss include:
- Ibsenhuset og Grimstad Bymuseum
- Groos Recreation Ground
When making plans for your trip to Herefoss, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Kristiansand (KRS-Kjevik) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Herefoss?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Herefoss, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Herefoss are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are January and November, whereas May and June have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 8°C and at night it is -4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and 0°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Herefoss is 31 mm.