Find cheap hotels in Hoi An
Hotels from £14
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Hoi An
Most frequently booked hotels in Hoi An
Top budget Hoi An hotel deals
Top luxury Hoi An hotel deals
Finding Hoi An Hotels
So, you're considering going to Hoi An? If you want to find accommodation that's close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions such as Hoi An Ancient Town, Quan Cong Temple and Tan Ky House. You can choose among 589 Hoi An hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Whether you're looking for budget-friendly hotels in Hoi An, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly options, Hoi An offers different types of accommodation so you can find something that will work for you:
- 212 airport hotels
- 83 budget hotels
- 216 family-friendly hotels
- 51 luxury hotels
- 35 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Hoi An
When you're deciding where to stay in Hoi An, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like these Hoi An hotels for their free breakfast:
- Hoi An Garden Villas
- Vinh Hung Library Hotel
- Hoi An Nhi Nhi Hotel
These Hoi An hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Sunrise Premium Resort Hoi An
- Green Apple Hotel
- Hoi An River Town Hotel
Guests who stayed at these Hoi An hotels enjoyed the on-site gym:
- Lasenta Boutique Hotel Hoian
- Hoi An Silk Marina Resort & Spa
- Vinh Hung Riverside Resort & Spa
Exploring Hoi An
The culturally-rich city of Hoi An is known for its restaurants, cafes and tours. Popular attractions in and around Hoi An include:
- Hoi An Ancient Town
- Quan Cong Temple
- Tan Ky House
- Chua Cau
- Phuc Kien Assembly Hall
- Assembly Hall of the Fujian Chinese Congregation
- Hoi An Market
When making plans for your holiday in Hoi An, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Hoi An?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Hoi An, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Hoi An are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are September and October, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 30°C and at night it is 19°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 34°C during the day and 23°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 16 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 34°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 22 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 30°C and 20°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 18 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Hoi An is 63 mm.