Find cheap hotels in Jim Thorpe
Hotels from £84
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Jim Thorpe
Most frequently booked hotels in Jim Thorpe
Finding Jim Thorpe Hotels
So, you're considering going to Jim Thorpe? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 20 Jim Thorpe hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Jim Thorpe
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Jim Thorpe, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise these hotels in Jim Thorpe for the free breakfast:
- Hill Home Forge
- The Parsonage B&B
This Jim Thorpe hotel is popular with guests for the pool:
- Spa/hot Tub,sauna,heated Pool/deck May-sept & Jacuzzi JET Tub, Private Parking
Exploring Jim Thorpe
The scenic city of Jim Thorpe is known for its hiking. Popular attractions in and around Jim Thorpe include:
- Bear Mountain Butterfly Sanctuary
- Jim Thorpe Memorial
- Asa Packer Mansion Museum
- Mauch Chunk Opera House
- Episcopal Parish of St. Mark and St. John
- Mauch Chunk Museum
- Old Jail Museum
When arranging your Jim Thorpe getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Allentown, PA (ABE-Lehigh Valley Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Jim Thorpe?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Jim Thorpe, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Jim Thorpe are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and September, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is -10°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 271 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and -1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 378 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 348 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and -9°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 346 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Jim Thorpe is 1343 mm.