Find cheap hotels in Scotrun
Hotels from £54
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Scotrun
Most frequently booked hotels in Scotrun
Finding Scotrun Hotels
So, you're considering going to Scotrun? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Scotrun
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Scotrun, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
The following Scotrun hotels are popular with guests for their swimming pool:
- Great Wolf Lodge Pocono Mountains, PA
- Scotrun RV Resort - Campground
The city of Scotrun is known for its restaurants and waterparks. Popular attractions in and around Scotrun include:
- Camelback Ski Area
- Pocono Raceway
- Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark
- The Crossings Premium Outlets
- Alpine Mountain
- Mountain View Vineyard
When arranging your Scotrun getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Wilkes-Barre, PA (AVP-Scranton Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Scotrun?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Scotrun, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Scotrun are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are September and July, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 9°C and at night it is -9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 230 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and -1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 325 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 367 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and -8°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 316 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Scotrun is 1238 mm.