Find cheap hotels in Kastela
Hotels from £61
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kastela
Most frequently booked hotels in Kastela
Finding Kastela Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Kastela? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 134 Kastela hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Kastela
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Kastela, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like the following hotels in Kastela for the free breakfast:
- Hotel Ballet School
- Hotel Stacija
- Hotel Villa Zarko
The following Kastela hotels are popular with guests for their pool:
- Hotel Villa Zarko
- Brand new Villa With Spacious Swimming Pool
- Modern Villa With Pool and sea View Near Split, Croatia
Travellers who stayed at these hotels in Kastela enjoyed the on-site fitness centre:
- House Middle Ages to 17 Meters From the sea
- Split-kastela, Beautiful Villa, Heated Swimm Pool, Fireplace,owner's Wine Cellar
The welcoming city of Kastela is known for its beaches. Popular attractions in and around Kastela include:
- Diocletian's Palace
- Mestrovic Gallery
- Gregory of Nin Statue
- Cathedral of Saint Domnius
- Salona Ruins
- Kamerlengo Fortress
- Cetina Gorge
When making plans for your holiday in Kastela, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Split (SPU) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Kastela?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Kastela, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Kastela are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and November, whereas July and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 12 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Kastela is 32 mm.