Find cheap hotels in Milna
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Milna
Most frequently booked hotels in Milna
Finding Milna Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Milna? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 50 Milna hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Milna
When you're deciding where to stay in Milna, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise these Milna hotels for the free breakfast:
- Gava Waterman Milna Resort
- Hotel Milna Osam - Adults only
These Milna hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Illyrian Resort
- Sea Front Island Villa With Infinity Pool, Mooring & Optional Boat Rental
- Villa Old Mill
Guests who stayed at this Milna hotel liked the on-site-fitness centre:
- Gava Waterman Milna Resort
The city of Milna has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Milna include:
- Brac Island
- Diocletian's Palace
- Zlatni Rat Beach
- Hvar Fortress
- Mestrovic Gallery
- Cathedral of Saint Domnius
- Gregory of Nin Statue
When arranging your Milna getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Brac Island (BWK) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Milna?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Milna, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Milna are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and October, whereas July and May have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 12 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Milna is 32 mm.