Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with TVs, fridges and free bottled water
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Chinese cuisine while dining at Come-into Chiuchow
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to public transport and the beds
- Steps from Victoria Harbour and K11 Shopping Mall
Reviews from Trip Advisor
68.0% of guests recommend out of 645 reviews
About the OASIS AVENUE – A GDH HOTELLocation 18 Prat Avenue, Kowloon,
There are 2 restaurants on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly OASIS AVENUE – A GDH HOTEL also features concierge services, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. This 3.5-star Kowloon hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 240 guestrooms or units
- 17 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 1986
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) (33.9 km / 21.1 mi)
- Train station: Hong Kong East Tsim Sha Tsui Station (1.5 km / 0.9 mi)
OASIS AVENUE – A GDH HOTEL offers 240 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. This Kowloon hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Come-into Chiuchow – This restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Senkami – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 165 for adults and HKD 165 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- GDH Hotel Hong Kong Kowloon
- Guangdong Hotel Kowloon
- Guangdong Kowloon
- Hotel Guangdong
- Guangdong Hotel Hong Kong Kowloon
- GDH Hong Kong Kowloon
- Guangdong Hong Kong Kowloon
- Guangdong Hong Kong
- OASIS AVENUE GDH HOTEL Kowloon
- OASIS AVENUE GDH HOTEL
- OASIS AVENUE GDH Kowloon
- OASIS AVENUE GDH
- Hotel OASIS AVENUE – A GDH HOTEL Kowloon
- Kowloon OASIS AVENUE – A GDH HOTEL Hotel
- Hotel OASIS AVENUE – A GDH HOTEL
- OASIS AVENUE – A GDH HOTEL Kowloon
- GDH Hotel Hong Kong
- Guangdong Hotel Hong Kong
- Guangdong Hotel
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.