Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy Chinese cuisine with garden views at Cuisine Cuisine, one of the property's 3 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Breakfast is offered for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Treat yourself to aromatherapy, facials or massages at Mira Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to public transport and the local sightseeing
- Steps from Victoria Harbour and Miramar Shopping Centre
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
The Mira Hong Kong Hotel ratings based on 12 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Mira Hong Kong Hotel
11 May 2019 by Senior Duty Manager - Eric Chan
Thank you for taking time to rate for us and we hope to see you again in not distant future.
23 Jul 2018 by Senior Duty Manager - Eric Chan
Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us and we look forward to have another chance to welcome back.
17 Nov 2017 by Assistant Front Office Manager
Thank you for taking time to share your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future. Best regards, Kevin Ko Assistant Front Office Manager
Central to TST , shops & restaurants
Clean and Quiet Room
27 May 2019 by Frank Lee
Vielen Dank für Ihren wertvollen Kommentar. Wir schätzen Ihr Feedback.
1 Dec 2018 by Frank Lee
Thank you for your valuable comment. We appreciate your feedback.
Nice contemporary hotel.
One night in HK
About the The Mira Hong Kong HotelLocation Mira Place, 118-130 Nathan Road, Kowloon,
The Mira Hong Kong Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a sauna. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A 24-hour fitness centre, spa services, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury The Mira Hong Kong Hotel. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. This 5-star Kowloon hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 492 guestrooms or units
- 18 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1957
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) (33.3 km / 20.7 mi)
- Train station: Hong Kong East Tsim Sha Tsui Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
The Mira Hong Kong Hotel offers 492 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. A pillow menu is available. 40-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. In-room massages and an iron/ironing board can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
Cuisine Cuisine – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Whisk – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in Modern European cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Yamm – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
COCO – This café specialises in international cuisine. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Mira Spa. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a spa tub.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The Mira Suite 70 and Club City room categories accommodate a maximum of 2 guests ages 12 years and older. Guests can contact the hotel for additional information using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property does not allow children age 12 and under to access the Mira Club Lounge. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HKD 1000 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: HKD 272.8 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 820 per vehicle (one-way)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mira Hong Kong Hotel Kowloon
- Mira Hong Kong Hotel
- Mira Hong Kong Kowloon
- Mira Hong Kong
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.