Find cheap hotels in Kyparissi
Hotels from £49
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kyparissi
Most frequently booked hotels in Kyparissi
Finding Kyparissi Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Kyparissi? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Kyparissi has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Kyparissi include:
- Agia Kyriaki Beach
- Fokiano Beach
- South Leonidiou Beach
- Poulithra Beach
- Monastery Agiou Nikolaou Sintzas
- Church of Leonidiou
When is the Best Time to Explore Kyparissi?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Kyparissi, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Kyparissi are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and November, whereas August and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 319 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 146 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 70 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 24°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 406 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Kyparissi is 941 mm.