Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, plasma TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy Chinese cuisine with garden views at Dragon Wind, one of the property's 2 restaurants
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include babysitting, supervised activities for kids and concierge services
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and overall comfort
- Just a 5-minute drive from Hong Kong Disneyland and 11 minutes from Citygate Outlets
- Free theme park shuttle service
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 632 reviews
About the Disney Explorers LodgeLocation Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, Lantau,
There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. Public spaces have free WiFi. A round-trip airport shuttle (available on request) is available for a fee. An outdoor pool, gift shops/news stands, and a garden are also featured at the family-friendly Disney Explorers Lodge. The resort can provide concierge services and limo/town car service. This 3.5-star Lantau resort is smoke free.
- 750 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 2017
- Coffee shop
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Gift shop
- Newspapers for purchase
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free theme park shuttle
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) (16.8 km / 10.5 mi)
- Train station: Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Station (2.9 km / 1.8 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free theme park shuttle; airport shuttle
Disney Explorers Lodge offers 750 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Plasma televisions are featured in guestrooms. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and a hairdryer.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Dragon Wind – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine.
World of Color Restaurant – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Chart Room Café – This Cafe specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast and light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include an outdoor pool.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note: Name change requests on reservations cannot be accommodated.
Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions for express check-in 7 days prior to their arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport shuttle service is offered on request from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Union Pay
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 50 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: HKD 25 (one-way), (from 3 to 11 years old)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Disney Explorers Lodge offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.