Find cheap hotels in Livigno
Hotels from £60
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Livigno
Most frequently booked hotels in Livigno
Finding Livigno Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Livigno? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 157 Livigno hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Livigno
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Livigno, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following Livigno hotels for the free breakfast:
- Hotel Alaska
- Hotel Astra
- Hotel Capriolo
The following Livigno hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Hotel Intermonti
- Hotel Amerikan
- Hotel Baita Montana
Travellers who stayed at these hotels in Livigno appreciated the on-site fitness centre:
- Alba Alpine Hotel
- Hotel Compagnoni
- Hotel Meeting
The quaint city of Livigno is known for its spas. Popular attractions in and around Livigno include:
- Livigno - Tagliede Gondola
- Mottolino Gondola
- Valtellina Ski Area
- Cassana Ski Lift
- Teola Pianoni Bassi Ski Lift
- San Rocco Ski Lift
- Aquagranda Livigno Wellness Park
When is the Best Time to Explore Livigno?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Livigno, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Livigno are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas November and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 8°C and at night it is -5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 0°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 10 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 4 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Livigno is 25 mm.