Find cheap hotels in Mallaig
Hotels from £60
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Mallaig
Most frequently booked hotels in Mallaig
Finding Mallaig Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Mallaig? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 5 Mallaig hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Mallaig
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Mallaig, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following Mallaig hotel for the free breakfast:
- GlenanCross GuestHouse
The welcoming city of Mallaig is known for its restaurants, bars and ocean views. Popular attractions in and around Mallaig include:
- Mallaig Heritage Centre
- Camusdarach Beach
- Morar Beach
- Loch Morar
- Loch Nevis
- Lochaber Geopark
- Armadale Castle
When is the Best Time to Explore Mallaig?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Mallaig, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Mallaig are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are January and October, whereas May and June have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 9°C and at night it is 3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 16°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 16°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 13°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Mallaig is 33 mm.