Find cheap hotels in Manama
Hotels from £33
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Manama
Most frequently booked hotels in Manama
Top budget Manama hotel deals
Top luxury Manama hotel deals
Finding Manama Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Manama? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions such as Bahrain National Museum, Bahrain Mall and Seef Mall. You can choose among 168 Manama hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Whether you're looking for cheap hotels in Manama, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly options, Manama offers a variety of accommodation types, so you can find something that will work for you:
- 87 airport hotels
- 17 budget hotels
- 105 family-friendly hotels
- 30 luxury hotels
- 7 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Manama
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Manama, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like these Manama hotels for their free breakfast:
- Oriental Palace Hotel
- Belle Tower Luxury Hotel Apartments
- LOUMAGE HOTEL & SUITES
These Manama hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Gulf Hotel Bahrain Convention and Spa
- The Diplomat Radisson BLU Hotel, Residence & Spa
- Novotel Bahrain Al Dana Resort
Guests who stayed at these Manama hotels liked the on-site gym:
- The K Hotel
- Downtown Rotana
- Le Méridien City Centre Bahrain
The culturally-rich city of Manama is known for its bars, cafes and shopping. Popular attractions in and around Manama include:
- Bahrain National Museum
- Bahrain Mall
- Seef Mall
- Al-Qudaibiya Palace
- La Fontaine Centre of Contemporary Art
- Al Fateh Grand Mosque
- Dolphin Resort
When making plans for your holiday in Manama, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Manama (BAH-Bahrain Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Manama?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Manama, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Manama are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are March and January, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 27°C and at night it is 14°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 46 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 34°C during the day and 20°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 0 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 38°C and the nighttime average is 27°C. Average precipitation for this season is 0 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 35°C and 15°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 0 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Manama is 46 mm.