Find cheap hotels in Margaret River
Hotels from £56
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Margaret River
Most frequently booked hotels in Margaret River
Top budget Margaret River hotel deals
Finding Margaret River Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Margaret River? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 45 Margaret River hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Whether you're searching for budget-friendly hotels in Margaret River, family-friendly places to stay, or pet-friendly options, Margaret River offers various types of accommodation so you can find something that works for you:
- 5 budget hotels
- 28 family-friendly hotels
- 13 luxury hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Margaret River
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Margaret River, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise the following hotels in Margaret River for their free breakfast:
- Rosewood Guesthouse
- Forest Retreat B&B
- Studio Guest Suites - Margaret River
The following Margaret River hotels are popular with guests for their swimming pool:
- Stay Margaret River
- Darby Park Serviced Residences
- Margaret River Holiday Cottages
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Margaret River liked the on-site gym:
- Forte Leeuwin Apartments
Exploring Margaret River
The walkable city of Margaret River is known for its riverfront, forests and beer. Popular attractions in and around Margaret River include:
- Gloucester Park
- Xanadu Winery
- Margret River Vistors Centre
- Jahroc Galleries
- Margaret River Golf Club
- Eagles Heritage Wildlife Centre
- Voyager Estate
When is the Best Time to Explore Margaret River?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Margaret River, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Margaret River are typically February and March, whereas the coldest months are usually August and July. The months with the most rain are June and July, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 23°C and at night it is 16°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 68 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and 12°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 277 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 17°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 311 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 141 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Margaret River is 797 mm.