Find cheap hotels in Plettenberg Bay
Hotels from £36
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Plettenberg Bay
Most frequently booked hotels in Plettenberg Bay
Top luxury Plettenberg Bay hotel deals
Finding Plettenberg Bay Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Plettenberg Bay? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 86 Plettenberg Bay hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're looking for inexpensive hotels in Plettenberg Bay, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly choices, Plettenberg Bay has a variety of accommodation types, so you'll be able to find something that works for you:
- 20 airport hotels
- 2 budget hotels
- 38 family-friendly hotels
- 10 luxury hotels
- 9 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Plettenberg Bay
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Plettenberg Bay, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like the following Plettenberg Bay hotels for the free breakfast:
- Hunter's Country House
- La Boheme Bed and Breakfast
- Long Story Guest House and Cooks Kitchen
These Plettenberg Bay hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Tsala Treetop Lodge
- The Plettenberg Hotel
- Formosa Bay
Guests who stayed at these hotels in Plettenberg Bay enjoyed the on-site fitness centre:
- NH Plettenberg Bay
- Periwinkle Guest Lodge
- Plettenberg Park Hotel & Spa
Exploring Plettenberg Bay
The city of Plettenberg Bay is known for its ocean views. Popular attractions in and around Plettenberg Bay include:
- Plettenberg Bay Beach
- Robberg Nature Reserve
- Knysna Elephant Park
- Garden Route Wolf Sanctuary
- Jukani Wildlife Park
- Arch Rock
- Harkerville Saturday Village Market
When making plans for your holiday in Plettenberg Bay, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Plettenberg Bay (PBZ) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Plettenberg Bay?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Plettenberg Bay, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Plettenberg Bay are typically February and January, whereas the coldest months are usually July and June. The months with the most rain are October and February, whereas February and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 26°C and at night it is 13°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 3 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 25°C and 10°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 4 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Plettenberg Bay is 13 mm.