Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies, MP3 docking stations and separate sitting areas
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- For dining with a beachfront location, stop by Sho Fee Rooftop lounge, one of the property's 14 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Splash around at the waterslide or swim in the 7 outdoor pools
- Indulge with hot stone massages, reflexology or body scrubs at Spa
- Services include babysitting, free food shopping service and a free kids' club
- On-site recreation includes a private beach, an outdoor tennis court and a health club
- Guests like the breakfast and restaurant
- 13 minutes by car from Dreamland and 7 minutes from Al Hamra Mall
- Free local-area shuttle service
DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island ratings based on 10 verified reviews
Guest reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island
12 Jan 2019 by DT Marjan
Thank you for your support, Festive season is a peak of occupancy. Kind regards
12 Jan 2019 by DT Marjan
We are sorry to hear you had such an experience at our property, we will forward your review to the concerned departments. Kind regards
Mukava ja lapsiystävällinen hotelli
Nur zu empfhelen wenn man all inclusive bucht!
sehr erholsame Ferien auch für Singles!
Idealer Kurzurlaub allein
About the DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan IslandLocation Marjan Island Boulevard, Ras Al Khaimah,
Step outside to feel the sun on your face and the sand in your toes on the white sand beach. Sit back and relax on the beach with complimentary cabanas, umbrellas, and sunloungers. At DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island, you can cool off in one of the 7 the outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. There are 14 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, as well as a nearby corner/local shop. For a drink, you can stop by one of the onsite bars, including 2 poolside bars and 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This luxury hotel also offers a free kid's club, a kid's pool and an outdoor tennis court. You'll have access to the indoor pool and health club at a partner property. Free self parking and valet parking are available. A complete renovation of DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island was completed in 2014. This 5-star Ras Al Khaimah hotel is smoke free.
- 723 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 14 dining venues
- 2 bars by the pool
- 2 bars or lounges
- 2 coffee shops
- 3520 sq ft of conference space
- 327 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2013
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Cabanas on the beach (free)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Food/drink service (free)
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- On private beach
- Number of outdoor pools -7
- Children's pool
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Children's club (free)
- Free area shuttle
- Grocery/convenience store
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Playground on site
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (77.9 km / 48.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 30 km; airport shuttle and shopping centre shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island offers 723 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with MP3 docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Rooms open to balconies. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and a bidet. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony
- Sitting area
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Sho Fee Rooftop lounge – This beachfront rooftop bar only serves light fare.
Al Marjan – Overlooking the pool, this buffet restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Brasserie – This beach restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Vespa – This beachfront restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Lobby Lounge – This lobby lounge specialises in international cuisine and only serves light fare. Open 24 hours. Open daily.
A complimentary food shopping service is offered and guests can order late-night fare from 24-hour room service.
A private beach, an outdoor tennis court and a health club are featured at the hotel. 7 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Snorkelling nearby
- Volleyball on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Waterskiing on site
- Motor boating on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Parasailing on site
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Boat tours on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
Spa has 9 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 9
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 150.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
- A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 90 for adults and AED 45 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 30 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 300 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AED 0.00 (one-way), (up to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 150.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- DoubleTree Hilton Resort Marjan Island Ras Al Khaimah
- DoubleTree Hilton Resort Marjan Island
- DoubleTree Hilton Marjan Island Ras Al Khaimah
- DoubleTree Hilton Marjan Island
You should know
- DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.