- Surcharge for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- Surcharge for bottled wine
- Surcharge for bottled liquor
- On-site entertainment and activities included
- All meals served buffet style
- Surcharge for premium or imported non-alcoholic beverages
- Airport transfers not included
- Room service not included
- All food and beverages included
Step outside to unwind on the white sand beach. Sit back and relax on the beach with complimentary cabanas, umbrellas, and sunloungers. At DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island, you can cool off in one of the 7 the outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. There are 14 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, as well as a nearby corner/local shop. For a drink, you can stop by one of the onsite bars, including 2 poolside bars and 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This luxury hotel also offers a free kid's club, a kids' pool and an outdoor tennis court. You'll have access to the indoor pool and health club at a partner property. Self parking and valet parking are free. A complete renovation of DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island was completed in 2014. This 5-star Ras Al Khaimah hotel is smoke free.
- 723 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 14 dining venues
- 2 bars by the pool
- 2 bars or lounges
- 2 coffee shops
- 3520 sq ft of conference space
- 327 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2013
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Cabanas on the beach (free)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Food/drink service (free)
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- On private beach
- Number of outdoor pools -7
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Children's club (free)
- Free area shuttle
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Playground on site
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas:
Free self parking
, Free valet parking
Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (83.7 km / 52 mi)
Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 30 km; airport shuttle and shopping centre shuttle
Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island offers 723 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with MP3 docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Rooms open to balconies or patios. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower, bathrobes, slippers and bidets. This Ras Al Khaimah hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Private balcony or patio
- Sitting area
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cots (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Sho Fee Rooftop lounge – This beachfront rooftop bar only serves light fare.
Al Marjan – Overlooking the pool, this buffet restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Brasserie – This beach restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Vespa – This beachfront restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Lobby Lounge – This lobby lounge specialises in international cuisine and only serves light fare. Open 24 hours. Open daily.
A complimentary food shopping service is offered and guests can order late-night fare from 24-hour room service.
7 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with an indoor pool. In addition to a kids' pool, other recreational amenities include a private beach, an outdoor tennis court, a waterslide and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Snorkelling nearby
- Volleyball on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Waterskiing on site
- Motor boating on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Parasailing on site
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Boat tours on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
Spa has 9 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 9
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is: 21
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 150.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.Individually wrapped food options are available through room service.Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Hilton CleanStay guidelines.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. For guests' safety, the property includes a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit in all accommodation. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitiser.Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.Individually wrapped food options are available through room service.Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Hilton CleanStay guidelines.
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wear personal protective equipment
- Security system
- Protective clothing is available for guests
- Masks are available for guests
- Gloves are available for guests
- No shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Property does not follow sanitisation practices of any association
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitiser
- Staffed front desk
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitisation guidelines Hilton CleanStay
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually wrapped food options are available
- Service animals not allowed
- Individually wrapped food options are available through room service
- Debit cards
- Number of children who can stay for free – 2
- Gap period enforced between guests' stays 24 hours
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night
- A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 104 for adults and AED 52 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 30 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 300 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AED 0.00 (one-way), (up to 12 years old)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 150.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- DoubleTree Hilton Marjan
- DoubleTree Hilton Marjan Island
- DoubleTree Hilton Marjan Island Ras Al Khaimah
- DoubleTree Hilton Resort Marjan Island Ras Al Khaimah
- DoubleTree Marjan Island
- Hilton Marjan
- Hilton Marjan Island Resort
- Marjan Hilton
- Marjan Island DoubleTree
- Marjan Island Resort
- DoubleTree Hilton Resort Marjan Island
- DoubleTree by Hilton Resort Spa Marjan Island
- Doubletree By Hilton & Marjan
- DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island Hotel
- DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island Ras Al Khaimah
You should know
- DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
url importing http://www.ebookers.com/Ras-Al-Khaimah-Hotels-DoubleTree-by-Hilton-Resort-&-Spa-Marjan-Island.h7062801-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Ras-Al-Khaimah-Hotels-DoubleTree-by-Hilton-Resort-&-Spa-Marjan-Island.h7062801-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.ebookers.com/Ras-Al-Khaimah-Hotels-DoubleTree-by-Hilton-Resort-&-Spa-Marjan-Island.h7062801-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&